Crowdsource My Project
Web development, when done right, can get fairly costly for individuals who have an idea but not the budget to see it through. Many aspiring entrepreneurs have been held back due to lack of funds or plain burnt when trying to get the project done 'on the cheap'. Well now Agriya is pleased to present our crowdsourced projects opportunity!
The way it works is very simple, follow this chart:
- A person comes up with a great idea for a website and approaches Agriya for a quote
- Agriya analyses the requirements and gets back with a competitive quote and timeframe
- Unfortunately the person is unable to meet the budget for the project but is able to make a contribution
- Agriya offers to put the project on the market to see if others are interested in getting a similar website created
- Several people see that a firm contribution has been made and also pledge their contribution
- The project receives the necessary funding to begin
- Agriya develops the project and delivers it to all the clients who contributed towards the budget
If you have been disappointed in the past with a quote that was beyond your budget then get in touch with Agriya and see if we can match you with likewise developers from around the world.
Since we launched this idea many people have got in touch with us to find out how they can get their project developed for a fraction of the price. Thanks to this response we decided to branch out and create an entirely new section called Agriya Ideas (Formerly know as Fundprojectswith.me)which enables you to request a clone of any website and then try to attract other investors to split the costs equally. The advantage is that you will be paying a fraction of the price to get your site developed! The website is free to use and browse, you can find out more at Agriya Ideas (Formerly know as Fundprojectswith.me)