Why Choose LifeRay?
The corporate world is finally tuning in to the power of social networking and collaboration between staff across departments. The revolution started when companies started giving employees access to email instead of relying on internal phone lines, and it is continuing with the implementation of corporate Intranets designed to increase the flow of information between departments.
LifeRay has grown out of a need from corporations to embrace the benefits of social networking but in the controlled environment required by managers and directors - it's no use creating a social network if the staff are simply using it to view the holiday snaps of other employees!
LifeRay is designed from the ground up to be a true corporate package. Beginning with the framework, it can be customized to your exact requirements with the use of portlets which add additional functionality. The open source nature of the software means that it is also extremely easy to create new portlets and to customize it.
- Since the software is open source, it reduces the costs significantly over other more expensive paid solutions - and what's more, it does virtually everything the more expensive options do anyway!
- It already comes with virtually everything you need to run an effective corporate Intranet for collaboration and communication. The wide array of pre-built portlets let you choose the exact functionality you want to add.
- It's very easy for your staff to learn. The UI has already won usability awards and innovative features cut down on the number of steps or clicks your staff have to take to perform certain operations.
- Upfront costs are zero, so you can literally deploy LifeRay for free before committing to any customization work
- Over 60 add on modules and 20 free themes available for LifeRay - it's literally possible to set up your system for zero cost
- The open source nature of the software means that even if the company changes direction or closes, the software lives on in the open source community
From consultation, installation to customization, Agriya has all the knowledge and expertise you need to get LifeRay up and running. Why not contact us or ask for a quote for your LifeRay project?
- Web Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Facebook, Twitter, Opensocial Apps
- Open Source Customization
- Portal & Intranet Development
- Flash / Flex Development
- Design & Graphics
- SEO / Internet Marketing
- Quality Assurance
Agriya has been great to work with. Aravind speaks good english which makes the process so much easier. They helped us through the installation and installed the software. There were various small challenges, not necessarily from them just getting use to a program. They helped us through that process which to me makes all the difference! I look forward to working with Aravind and their team on our upcoming projects and as we want the current program customized. Thanks! Mike
groupon clone, livello
These guys have one of the best CRM solution, I have tried several open source products and nothing can come close to what these guys, these guys rock.