Agriya released its Getlancer upgraded version v2.0b6
We are proudly announcing all our clients that we have completely rectified all the minor flaws existed in the v2.0b5 version of Getlancer, an extraordinary freelancing script, which has been already launched in the digital world a few days back. We at Agriya have upgraded this recently released product called “Getlancer – freelancer clone” in accordance the details laid out by the esteemed clients. This product has been upgraded for its exceptional and increased performance, thereby assisting the entrepreneurs to run a high quality marketplace platform with utmost excellence.
The upgraded version v2.0b6 of Getlancer is best suitable for some incredible freelance business models including freelance bidding, job listings and portfolio. With the support of our modern production unit, we have put forth our best efforts in revising every minute error in the prevailing version of Getlancer. We strongly believe that the upgraded version will absolutely improve the overall performance of your freelance marketplace website and helps the entrepreneurs to become successful. Here, we have mentioned the changes that have been done in the upgraded Getlancer.
The modifications in the new version of Getlancer v2.0b6 are :
- Elimination of the pending approval error and loading issues that has been found in admin Dashboard.
- The login issues are removed from the new version of Getlancer.
- Certain bugs in terms of job listings are fixed for its proper functioning.
- The performance issues are restored permanently for higher efficiency.
- Issues like QA Team & clients reported are completely taken off from the previous version of the Getlancer script.
- Problems encountered during uploading the images in portfolio creation via home page also terminated.
Being a client oriented organization; we always strive to provide immediate solutions for our client’s queries. Backed by an expert team of QA team, we smartly resolved all the issues of Freelance marketplace platform-Getlancer promptly. The changes have been made in all three exclusive business model of Getlancer namely Freelancing bidding, Job listings, and portfolio.
Download this latest upgrade from here: