PrivateShop – Designed to fit any Ecommerce platform
Recent reviews on Online shopping
Recent survey conducted, proved that more than 80% of the people are fiercely opting for the online shopping than the Retail-outlet shoppings, when the situation was reviewed deep-down to find the probable reasons, the findings for the majority shoppers to opt for online-stores were these,
- Increased Product selection/reviews,
- Lowest base price on products,
- Security for transactions,
- Easy order cancellation or refunds.
A technology and market research firm’s supervisor, Forrester says. Overall share of the retail market is expected to increase from 7% to 9% during the current period.
What’s driving the growth? More consumers are shopping online every day. Last year, 167 million consumers — 53% of the U.S. population — purchased something online. That number is expected to grow to 192 million, or 56% of the population, by 2016. The study also projects that consumers’ average yearly online spending will increase from $1,207 per person in 2011 to $1,738 per person by 2016.
Researches : Forrester Research, an independent technology and market research company has estimated that the online sales in Europe are expected to amount to 171 billion euros ($230 billion) in Europe by 2016 up from 96.7 billion euros ($130 billion) in 2011.
Flash sales history – An energizing approach to score profits in online business
For many past years, if you were to say “home shopping,” you were likely referring to a shopping experience that happened on your TV set — and/or over the phone. After launching in the ’80s, it didn’t take much time for the official launch of the broadcasting networks like QVC and The Home Shopping Network (HSN), which became familiar for mentioning the term “home shopping”.
So What are Flash sales actually?? Flash sale represents the deep Discounts and reductions over the basic price of the products.
Flash sale prices can be slashed by modifying either the manufacturer’s list price (determined by the manufacturer and often printed on the package), the retail price (set by the retailer and often attached to the product with a sticker), or the list price (which is quoted to a potential buyer, usually in written form).
There are many purposes for discounting, the primary one will be to score profits in business and excel the repetitive-business reputations, other things including; to increase short-term sales, to reward valuable customers. Some discounts and allowances also represents the forms of sales promotion.
PrivateShop – The ultimate solution for your online shopping @ the best discounted rates
PrivateShop, the exclusive Flash-sale community for the online shoppers(shopping), will certainly get on a roll, as we can see section Recent reviews on Online-shopping, Flash-sales history, In recent days, the Flash-sales have seen a huge profit turn-overs and not to mention the arrivals of many many hopeful start-ups which have taken shape in the light of Flash-sales strategy. But Agriya as always added exciting features to the products to make the product stand-out amongst other same-lined ventures. At PrivatShop your future business-run is already pre-written for a bright and healthy growth.
Agriya has explored into the nuero sales strategy and looked upon brain-map analysis, before setting the team for “PrivateShop’s development.
Along with these fantastic features there are further more implementations injected into to increase customer satisfactions,
# Designed to fit any ecommerce platform – PrivateShop is a multi-marketplace player, which enables it to get fit into any ecommerce platform and helps you to focus into 2 or more core ecommerce areas at one single time; With PrivateShop you will be able to run sites like Gilt, fashionandyou, flipkart, ShoeDazzle, iDeeli, Rue la la and Drjays.
# Easy to use Web-tools for searching and finding the desired product, which in return will increase the rate of repeat-customers every other day. So PrivateShop ensures that once a customer gets into your site, will never look for a second choice. So happy business, worthy profits.
- Sell both digital and physical products : The inbuilt-features of PrivateShop just enables you to sell both physical and Digital products which makes PrivateShop to be called an A-Z online shop store!!!!.
- Dual templates : The two beautiful templates are available along with the script and you can switch between the templates by selecting the drop down option from the site themes under Settings menu.
- Product-Variant feature – The Product variance module allows you to add product variations(Micro-features) (e.g. colour, size, Disk space) to ecommerce products. It helps in adding all the Micro-details about the products(e.g. colour and size) and when you save the product, it will automatically creates all the combinations (e.g. red S, red M, red L, blue S, blue M, — also Quantity, prize and much more…) for the product. Which makes it easier for the buyer to find his product with just a click, And he/she might end-up finishing the shopping within 2 to 3 seconds!!!!!!
PrivateShop is an high profile site which suits for all age-groups and all genders, along with the Mega-sales it hits everyday, it also acts as an source of Marketing rocket, highlighting and divulging traffics from other sites.
PrivateShops functioning and dividends
PrivateShop can function as you want it to, since it fits to any ecommerce platform you can expect to run your website flexibly; here you can let the sellers to list both digital and physical products/apparels; and PrivateShop’s category management feature will let these products to get listed under their unique categories along with their important and key sub-features(like color, size, price, quantity and much more..), and the customer will come along to avail happy discounts on all the listed products; PrivateShop’s inbuilt Customer relationship management feature will let the customers to do all their online shopping and payments safely and securely without any phishing.
PrivateShop’s multi-platform objectives will help the sellers to list their entire stock; No matter if it is a tangible or intangible product/apparel, and in the background you will be earning the money as listing fee for listing all these products and also earn commissions on per-transaction basis for all the transaction happening on your website.
PrivateShop – The best ecommerce internet
PrivateShop comes with it’s incredible online ideas to generate impulse buying which will give you an opportunity to urge each website visitor to have their own list of products under their ecommerce shopping cartright in their first visit, you can find a few main ideas below,
- The easy way from which a ‘whole sale buyer’ can find their stuffs on your website (Easy to use Web-tools for searching and finding the product), which enables the buyer to finish his/her buying within a few seconds.
- The exciting facilities available on Website – Product variants and huge discounts on all ecommerce products.
- Full fledged security and back-end supports.
- Flexible & tractable design of the website – Generates impulse buyers.
With all these inclusions backed by power-packed website platform, the PrivateShop will easily let you to run well ahead against all the similar players in the ‘flash sale ecommerce trading’ to-date.
How to create Repeat customers for your PrivateShop?
For the entrepreneur, it’s important to understand how to build a base of customers who return to your business time and again. Here are some ideas and strategies to consider:
1. Give importance for your customer feedbacks : Talk to your customers get to know about their thoughts on your company, get a tip on your areas of improvements and implement them.
2. Repeat customers are walking Sign boards. If a customer comes back to your business, chances are pretty good that she liked what she saw the first time around. And, from there, chances are she’s going to spread the word—publicity that comes free of charge to you.
3. Scoring uncompromising consistency – Consistency is a Key Spiritual Principle for Business Success, it is directly proportional to the customer’s satisfaction. consistency proof is a mathematical proof that a particular theory is consistent.
4. Customer service – Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. Receive your customer with a smile, grant them the feeling of easiness with you, give them what they want and suggest them as much as you can, make them feel warmth throughout your conversation, send them with a smile, this will make the customer feel to have received a personal attention from you, he/she will surely rejoice it!!!
5. Penetrate your customer’s thoughts – The best way to implement this is to step-into the customer shoes, that is become yourself a customer and try and imagine things that you may expect from the store, customer’s perspective business-models are the ones which keeps winning and running with business and trust.
6. Build Special-relationships with your customers. Friend with them once they enter your shop.
- Address customers by name.
- Have their buying histories and other information at your fingertips.
“Having a personal-touch to relation with your customer is the best way to make them satisfied, say for example you enter a saloon and sit, where the hair-cutter knows which type of hair-cut you wish and gets it done for you without a word being exchanged. This certainly adds more satisfaction and comfort for you(customer)”
7. Provide a gift coupon for a particular amount of purchase, which they can slash to avail discounts in their next visit, and create repeat customers.